LOGAVIV has been a publisher of IT solutions and services for the agricultural sector for over 20 years. In 2013, we made the strategic decision to acquire GENESE, an ERP publisher for the agricultural distribution sector. Today, we are taking a new strategic step in the development of our Group: the creation of a new common brand under the name GRAINBOW.
What is GRAINBOW?
It's a group of objectives and common projects led by teams that are moving in the same direction.
In a few figures Grainbow is :
- - More than 50 employees spread between Ile de France and the Pau region
- More than 500 customers in all Europe
- More than 5 million euros of annual turnover
- A strong expertise of our teams from a business and technological point of view
- More than 20 years of experience in the agricultural sector
- 3 product lines: market solutions, web solutions, management solutions
- 6 flagship products: WSD (market information), LOG-TRADE (trading), WPRIOP (risk management), CLEAX (financial control), PROJECTION (ERP), AGRIMARKET (extranet and farmer application)
Several recruitments are in progress for all professions to reinforce the teams and to better meet the expectations of our customers
Find our job offers here
Our participation in the events of the sector, including soon : Gdansk Stock Exchange (Poland), decentralized stock exchange of Dunkirk, European Stock Exchange of Copenhagen (EU Stock Exchange), ...
What are the ambitions of Grainbow?
Our R&D team is actively working on the evolution and renewal of our solutions for the next 10 years. Grainbow, it is the choice to capitalize on our teams, on the human, on our expertise to continue to accompany you in an agricultural world in full mutation.
We have great projects to share with you now and in the future.